New Promos! UNLIFB | FCT30 | FCT50 | FB2 | EXTRA | KT20 | TP10 | TP20 | TRI10 | TRI15 | TRI20
You can now choose the latest talk n text internet promos, talk n text unlimited call and text to our blog site at talkntextpromos.blogspot.com.Thank you for always reading and share our talk n text promos! Mabuhay mga ka-Tropa!

GU15 valid of 1 day Unlimited text plus Call to TNT and Smart - How to Register GU15

I’ve been satisfied after I registered my mobile number this fast few week that I’m looking also for the Unlimited Text plus additional call Promo of Talk for valid of 1 day only.
And the last time finally, my friend is told me about this promo GU15. I excited also to register and now I'm still using this. So if you are looking about the TNT Unlimited Text  plus call to TNT/Smart Promos here is the one I recommended for you. Try GU15 powered by Talk N Text.

Also available TRI15, GA15, TRI15 or check the price at least P15 Talk N Text Promos.

How to Register GU15 Talk N Text Promo
-Just input the key of GU15 and send it to 4545
-Unlimited text to TNT and Smart
-Valid of 1 day for only P15
-15 minutes of calls to TNT and Smart
-P15 to avail the promo

Enjoy your 1 day unlimited text and call for only P15.

Don't miss to check it out 2014 Talk N Text Promos.
Thank you Ka-Tropa for reading our promos, if you want this post please kindly share it to your friends also.
What promos your looking for? Unli Call, UnliText, Call & Text , All Networks or Internet Promos. Kindly choose your promos you want now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Choose your promos what you want now here Talk N Text Promos.